- Dentsply Zelgan 2002 Alginate Impression Material – 450gm.
50 in stock
Dustfree Alginate Impression Material
Dentsply Zelgan®2002 is a dust-free alginate impression material complying with ISO 1563 and EN 21563, respectively. The powder has been especially formulated to eliminate dust during mixing.
- Diatomaceous earth (amorphous SiO2).
- Potassium alginate.
- Calciumsulfate dihydrate.
- Polypropylene glycol.
- Disodium orthophosphate.
- Potassium hexafluorotitanate.
- Sodium alumosilicate (zeolith type A).
- Magnesium oxide.
- Red iron oxide pigment.
- Spearmint oil.
Dental impressions for the fabrication of :
- Dental Impression Making
- Study models.
- Working models for manufacturing of orthodontic appliances, removable prosthesis, and temporary restorations.
- Do not use in patients with a known allergy to peppermint oil or other components of the material.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.