50 in stock
– Local anaesthetic
– Local anaesthesia
-dental surgery: 2% lignocaine ADR (with epinephrine)
Contra-indications, adverse effects, precautions:
– Do not administer if known allergy to lignocaine, impaired cardiac conduction.
– Do not use lidocaine for the incision of abscesses: risk of spreading the infection.
– Lidocaine with epinephrine (adrenaline):
• In dental surgery, epinephrine added to lignocaine to prolongs anaesthesia
• Never use solutions with epinephrine for the anaesthesia of extremities (fingers, penile nerve block): risk of ischemia and necrosis.
–Pregnancy: no contra-indication
Breast-feeding: no contra-indication
|Dimensions||10 × 4 × 4 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.